Saturday, August 8, 2015

Announcing: Future Posts about My How to Draw Videos

 
 
 
Right now, I have multiple ideas and footage for upcoming how to draw videos. The picture above shows some of the drawings that will be featured in future videos. I would like to write a few blog posts about my ideas in order to get feedback before I post the videos.
 
Also, there are a few videos that I posted to my channel before I created my blog or did not post about. The photo below shows some of my artwork from my published how to videos. I am going to write posts about old videos as well.
 
Between old and upcoming videos, as well as sketches I did off camera, I hope to be able to update my blog more often. The posts will probably still be published on random dates, though I have been uploading videos on YouTube every other Thursday. My channel name is Varietygirl1.

 

Please comment below about what you think of having more posts about my videos.

No comments:

Post a Comment