Monday, July 27, 2015

Two How to Draw Daisy Videos

One day, I was looking at some flowers, and imagined how to draw them. I decided to try to draw daisies based on the real ones I had in front of me. I tried sketching them in different ways with different mediums, filming my attempts. My favorite version of the daisy was the one I drew with pen. I edited the footage of me drawing the pen version into a how to draw video, and posted it on YouTube a few weeks ago.



I was going to post photos of other versions of the daisies I drew in marker, acrylic paint, and colored pencil in a blog post similar to the one I made surrounding my clay strawberry video. As I looked for places in the daisy footage to save photos from, I realized I had enough clips to make a second video. I am not sure if the repetition interested my viewers or not. At least it gave a larger glimpse at the other drawings I had made than photos could have. Here is the daisy video with multiple mediums:


I post videos to YouTube on every other Thursday on my channel Varietygirl1. You can watch more how to draw videos there. Please comment below about what you think about two videos on the same subject, or tweet me @Varietygirl1.

No comments:

Post a Comment