Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Hats Made of Clay


 How To Make a Clay Hat Out of Baking Clay
From My YouTube Channel: Varietygirl1
 
 
After I made my first clay dragon, I had some extra clay. I looked around for something to make, and decided to make a hat. At first glance, I knew I could make a hat with two cylinders; a thin one for the brim and a thick one for the top. I also wanted to add a ribbon and flowers. I had to experiment with shaping the clay in order to add the flowers and ribbon. I made about two hats before I filmed myself making one.






I made the clay hat video before I decided to re-make the dragon. Both videos are from before I started using Adobe Audition, so there is some background noise.


I still have some extra clay. If you have any suggestions for what I should make, please leave a comment. Thank you!









No comments:

Post a Comment